The congress will be hosted at Clarion Congress Hotel. A modern conference hotel located directly next to an underground station (15 min from city center).
Enough rooms are reserved at the CCH hotel. Please see the Accommodation page for more details.
- Public transport in Prague is safe, clean, reliable, and on-time. See this page to find an optimal connection.
- Complimentary passes for the public transport for the ISBI participants will be available at the registration desk.
- From the airport: Bus AE, 100 or 119 to a Metro station, then Metro line B to station Vysočanská. Around 50 mins.
- From the city: Metro line B to station Vysočanská. Around 15 mins.
- After midnight: Metro closes soon after midnight – public connection to Vysočanská afterwards is possible but very long.
- Maximal prices are regulated: 40 Kč Basic price, 28 Kč/1 km, 6 Kč/ 1 min of waiting. Payment in cash only in most taxis. No receipt means no obligation to pay.
- Call-on-taxis usually offer better prices and more reliable service. Phone number to several companies is here.
- Approximate prices: airport-hotel (650 Kč ~ 25 EUR), airport-center (500 Kč ~ 20 EUR), (300 Kč ~ 12 EUR).
- The hotel offers private transport for slightly higher prices, but higher quality as well – inform yourself at the desk.
Travel by car
- Please refer to the hotel guide for directions.