The ISBI 2017 conference seeks proposals for half-day tutorials, which should provide clear and focused material covering emerging topics in biomedical imaging. Tutorials on algorithmic and computational tools for biomedical imaging analysis are especially encouraged. All tutorials will run on the first day of the symposium, Tuesday April 18, 2017. Two tutorials will run in parallel in each of the morning and afternoon sessions. The duration of each tutorial will be 3.5 hours, with an intervening 15 minute tea break. A total of $1,000 will be allocated for each accepted tutorial to support travel of presenters.
Tutorial submission format
Tutorial proposals must be submitted as a single PDF document providing the following details:
- Title of tutorial
- Name and title of tutorial organizer and presenters
- Summary of topics and themes to be covered by each presenter (<1000 words)
- Timeliness and relevance of the proposed tutorial to ISBI (<250 words)
- Intended target audience of the proposed tutorial (<250 words)
- Two-page biosketches for each organizer and presenter, including affiliation, email address and mailing address
The proposal must be emailed to Andrew Zalesky (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Oscar Acosta (Oscar.Acosta@univ-rennes1.fr), with the subject heading: ISBI17 Tutorial Proposal. An acknowledgement of receipt will be returned within a few days of receiving your proposal.
Proposals should be submitted as soon as possible, but no later than October 31st, 2016.
Final notification of acceptance/rejection will be sent in December, 2016.