April 9th 8pm at Laguna Libre (Fondamenta Cannaregio 969, Venezia)
Join us for an unmissable evening of top-quality Italian food and music in collaboration with Laguna Libre, the premier venue that combines culture, food, art and social life in the historic center of Venice. You will chill out and enjoy music with your colleagues from the ISBI community and taste the great food prepared by the chef at Laguna Libre.
We made arrangement for you to show off your musical talent supported by professional local musicians (piano, drums and upright bass)! Just bring your instrument/voice or simply join us to show your support for the multitalented ISBI community over drinks and excellent Venetian cuisine! No worries if you are a drummer or piano player, Laguna Libre will have a piano, drumkit and a full PA system ready for you.
- Polpettine miste di carne e vegetariani | Meatballs and vegetarian meatballs
- Crostini/Cicchetti | Croutons and Venetian cicchetti (tapas)
- Caponata di verdure in agrodolce | Sweet-and-sour caponata (cooked vegetable salad)
- Crema di pomodori secchi | Sun-dried tomatoes paste
- Crema di porcini tartufati e guanciale | Porcini mushrooms cream soup with truffle and cured pork
- Baccalà mantecato e germogli di ravanello | Creamed cod and radish sprouts
- Insalata bio con mele e vinaigrette all’arancia | Organic salad with apples and orange vinaigrette
- Quadrotti di pizza ”muddriata” in teglia con pomodoro e olive taggiasche | Pizza “muddriata” with tomato and olives
- Lasagna fatta in casa con ragu di cinghiale / vegetariana con radicchio / filetti di platessa e gamberetti | Home-made lasagna with boar meat / vegetarian with chicory / plaice fillets and shrimps
- Pannacotta con frullato di fragole | Pannacotta (cooked cream dessert) with strawberry sauce
- Prosecco, organic white/red wine
Special Discounted Price: 35 US dollars, registration closes March 22.
Places are limited, reserve your now.