Best Paper Awards
The Best-Paper Award goes to:
Vatsala Sharma and colleagues, for their paper titled “Semi-Supervised Deep Expectation-Maximization for Low-Dose PET-CT”.
The Best-Paper Runner-Up Awards, in no particular order, go to:
Benoit Sauty and colleagues, for their paper titled “Riemannian Metric Learning for Progression Modeling of Longitudinal Datasets”
Vasiliki Stergiopoulou and colleagues, for their paper titled “3D Image Super-Resolution by Fluorophore Fluctuations and MA-TIRF Microscopy Reconstruction (3D-COL0RME)”.
Earlier, a set of twelve papers were shortlisted for consideration of the best-paper awards, based on the ratings and comments from the paper reviewers as well as the associate editors during the paper-selection process, and where the first author was a student or an early-career researcher. The papers represent a good diversity across research topics, geographical locations of the authors, first-author gender, etc. Winners were selected by an Awards Committee comprising senior IEEE researchers, and announced in the Awards Ceremony on 30 March 2022 at 19:30 IST.
Congratulations to our best-paper-award finalists who are listed (in no particular order) below.
- Paper Title: BREAK: Bronchi Reconstruction By Geodesic Transformation And Skeleton Embedding
Paper Authors: Weihao Yu and colleagues
Paper Title: Riemannian Metric Learning For Progression Modeling Of Longitudinal Datasets
Paper Authors: Benoit Sauty and colleagues
- Paper Title: Single Sideband Modulation As A Tool To Improve Functional Connectivity Estimation
Paper Authors: Ashkan Faghiri and colleagues.
- Paper Title: Two-Phase Progressive Deep Transfer Learning For Cervical Cancer Dose Map Prediction
Paper Authors: Jie Zeng and colleagues
- Paper Title: Measurement Of Mucociliary Transport: Novel Application Of Positron Emission Tomography
Paper Authors: Carley Stewart and colleagues
- Paper Title: SupWMA: Consistent And Efficient Tractography Parcellation Of Superficial White Matter With Deep Learning
Paper Authors: Tengfei Xue and colleagues
- Paper Title: Joint Alignment And Reconstruction Of Multislice Dynamic MRI Using Variational Manifold Learning
Paper Authors: Qing Zou and colleagues
- Paper Title: Semi-Supervised Deep Expectation-Maximization For Low-Dose PET-CT
Paper Authors: Vatsala Sharma and colleagues
- Paper Title: 3D Image Super-Resolution By Fluorophore Fluctuations And MA-TIRF Microscopy Reconstruction (3D-COL0RME)
Paper Authors: Vasiliki Stergiopoulou and colleagues
- Paper Title: Extending The Capability Of Linear Array Ultrasound Probe To Concave Array Using Low-Cost Acoustic Lens For High Frame Rate Focused Imaging
Paper Authors: Pisharody Harikrishnan Gopalakrishnan and colleagues
- Paper Title: Bilateral-ViT For Robust Fovea Localization
Paper Authors: Sifan Song and colleagues
- Paper Title: GORDA: Graph-Based Orientation Distribution Analysis Of SLI-scatterometry Patterns Of Nerve Fibres
Paper Authors: Esteban Vaca and colleagues