ISBI Welcome Musical Evening (28-Mar-2022, 20:30 – 22:00 Hrs, IST)
- Vocal singing: A retrospective tribute to Indian music (20:30 – 20:45 Hrs) — by Mrs. Sharmistha Ghosh
- 2-3 Hindi songs performed over musical karaoke tracks
- Instrumental music orchestration (20:45 – 22:00 Hrs) — by Mr. Debanjan Bhattacharjee and team
- Musical jugalbandi (orchestration) of Sarod (one Indian string instrument) and Tabla (Indian drums) — demonstrating the rich Indian heritage of raga-music with short explanations for the conference attendees.
Pattachitra (local folk-painting) Demonstration Workshop (29-Mar-2022, 14:00 – 17:00 Hrs, IST)
- Demonstration on how Indian mythology is portrayed on Pattachitra painting – with small musical skits in regional dialect and translated in English for conference attendees.
- Hands-on training workshop on Pattachitra painting for attendees and family members.
- Exhibition of Pattachitra paintings from different mythological genre (28-30 March — all 3 days).
Multimedia Presentation of Local Tourist Destinations and other Attractions (rolling display during free time-slots on 28-31 March — all 4 days)
- Multimedia presentation prepared by Cygnus Advertising
- Tourist destinations and attractions around Kolkata: Documentary audiovisual presentation