The grand challenges chosen for ISBI 2015 are the following:
1. White Matter Modeling
2. Cell Tracking Challenge
3. Segmentation of Overlapping Cervical Cells from Multi-layer Cytology Preparation Volumes
4. Grand Challenges in Dental X-ray Image Analysis
5. Longitudinal Multiple Sclerosis Lesion Segmentation
6. MR Brain Image Segmentation in Neonates versus Adults (NEATBrainS15)
7. Automatic Polyp Detection Challenge in Colonoscopy Videos
8. VISCERAL Anatomy for Grand Challenge
Additional details on these challenges are given below. The organization of each challenge is unique. The tasks, metrics, participation requirements, and important dates are given in the links provided. In general, each challenges is a combination of a contest and a workshop. The contest involves processing ground-truth data and is held during the months preceding the conference. During the conference workshop, additional data may need to be processes, participants will have the opportunity to present their methods, and all attendees will be invited to discuss the results.
We look forward to your participation in the ISBI Grand Challenges!
2015 ISBI Grand Challenges Chairs
Stephen Aylward (Kitware)
Badri Roysam (University of Houston)