- The City of a Hundred Spires is the capital and the largest city in the Czech Republic, with about 1.3 million citizens.
- Prague is renowned for its enchanting architecture and magical spirit. Prague’s maze of cobbled lanes and hidden courtyards is a paradise for the aimless wanderer.
- Number 5 in the Tripadvisor’s Top destinations in the world in 2015. Over 6 millions visitors annually – the 5th most visited city in Europe. Since 1992 on the UNESCO list of World Heritage Sites.
- Prague was home to many famous personalities: Martin Navrátilová, Milan Kundera, Franz Kafka, Antonín Dvořák, Jaroslav Hašek, Bohumil Hrabal, Miloš Forman and Václav Havel.
- Prague contains one of the world’s most pristine and varied collections of architecture, ranging from Art Deco to Art Nouveau, Baroque, Renaissance, Gothic and Neo-Classical.
- Ideal place for relaxed discussions over the famous Czech beer.